NDIS and HCWA approved
All services comprise an evaluation/ assessment based on observations, background information and testing (formal or informal and will be available in Adelaide and surrounds) followed by:
- A written plan detailing strategies to help you or your child at home/school/work including for managing serious and complex behaviours of concern.
- Training for how to implement the strategies (when needed).
- Follow up sessions with feedback and updated plans.
- Career planning and guidance on skills needed for the workplace.
- Advice on how the family can grow together.
- Evaluation and development of a learning and/or behaviour plans.
- Training parents/whanau/schools/supprot workers to implement the plan.
- Assessment and development of a social skills/work skills plan with details of how to implement this.
- Support for strategies to manage anxiety and stress.
- Email/phone support.
- Gifted and Talented Evaluation.
- Gifted and Talented Evaluation and Assessment.
- PECS – support